Ligature Resistant Soap Dispenser #SD750
Our ligature resistant soap dispenser is all metal construction with a rounded, smooth-edged design which lends aesthetically and practically to the behavioral environment. The solid mounting base provides a platform for easy installation in any location (e.g. shower, bathroom wall, hallway). The unit accepts Gojo FMX-12 1250 ml cartridge which is one of the most widely used soap product in healthcare facilities and can be changed out in seconds. Soap, foaming soap and anti- bacterial can all be utilized. The one-handed activation of the rounded knob delivers a measured amount of soap for less excess on areas below and easy cleanup. Facilities have embraced this unit with great anticipation and top reviews. Overall dimensions are 7-7/8”W x 12-3/8”H flange and 5-1/16”D.
Compatible Soap Cartridges
The SD750 uses ONLY Gojo FMX-12 1250mL cartridges.
Other brand names (even if designated for the FMX-12) will NOT work.
What will work with the SD750:
- Any 1250mL cartridge designed for the Gojo FMX-12 Dispenser, which includes the following:
- 5161-03 Gojo Luxury Foam Handwash
- 5162-03 Gojo Luxury Foam Antibacterial Handwash
- 5164-03 Gojo E2 Foam Sanitizing Soap
- 5165-03 Gojo Green Certified Foam Hand Cleaner
- 5167-03 Gojo E1 Foam Handwash
- 5163-03 Gojo Green Certified Foam Hand, Hair & Body Wash
- 5169-03 Gojo E2 Foam Handwash with PCMX (NEW)
In short, it has to be ALL of the following:
- All exterior metal construction
- All exposed finish surfaces are powder coated
- Soap dispenser mounts directly to the wall
- Front cover is secured by mounting lock with positive engagement
- Includes keyed locking device to allow quick access for soap replacement
- Dispenser only accepts Gojo FMX-12 1250 ml cartridges (i.e. anti-bacteria, body wash, etc.) · Cartridges can be easily replaced
- Flanged edge engages with front cover
- Tamper Resistant Screws used for mounting